Go Bear's!

Go Bear's!

BELEIVE

BELEIVE

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My life right now.

I currently live in Edmond, Oklahoma. It is really cool! The only downfall is all of the busy streets, where there isn't any room to ride my bike and stuff. I'm the only kid my age around, so I only see my friends at school, which I only have a few of. I moved from a little town in Utah, called Eagle Mountain, just south of Salt Lake City. I live with two younger brothers, and my mom and dad. My youngest brother is Mitchell. He's 5 years old and is in kindergarden. My other brother is Royal. He is 10 years old and is in 5th grade. I am 13 years old. I am in 7th grade.

2 comments:

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite candy?

This is what school does to you!

This is what school does to you!
NERDS!